- Only the students currently studying in one of the science streams in Class XI (Eleven) in Kerala or Coimbatore district of Tamil Nadu are eligible for this camp.
- To complete the application form, you will need to scan and upload your tenth standard marks sheet and a certificate from the principal of your present school. You can download the format for the certificate from the sidebar. Please fill it, get it signed by the principal/head of your school, scan it as a PDF file. At the same time, also scan your tenth marks sheet as another PDF file. Make sure that both the PDF files are less than 2 MB in size.
- If you cannot meet the principal of your school due to the Covid school closure, then you can get the principal's approval by email. The reply-email (approving your certificate) can be converted to PDF format and uploaded to the portal.
- Click on Create new account on the sidebar in this portal. Enter a valid email address and a username and to create a new account.
- A welcome message with login instructions will be sent to the email address entered above.
Please check the spam folder, in case you do not see the mail in your inbox.
- The link in the welcome mail can only be used once to log in and will lead you to a page where you can set your password. After setting your password, you will be able to log in at this portal using your username and password.
- Login to this portal.
- Now fill all the fields of the application form carefully. After filling all the details and answering the quest questions, preview the application once and then submit it. You will receive an automatic confirmation through email.
- Selection list and waiting list will be published in this portal on the third week of March 2023.